Welcome to RSTEM's Library!
The following databases are provided for all California students from the California State Library.
Encyclopaedia Britannica (PreK-12)
An interactive resource for research and learning for grades K-12. You can find age-appropriate resources by clicking on the Elementary, Middle, or High School links below.
ProQuest (Grades 3-12)
* The icons above work for accessing these resources on our school campus. The links below work off campus and require a username and password. See the March 16th school newsletter for the usernames and passwords or email Tina Breitbach at [email protected].)
- CultureGrams - political information on countries, U.S. states, and provinces around the world. (Grades 3-12)
- SIRS Discoverer - Safe, reliable, curriculum-aligned content and features for use by students and teachers. (Grades 3-9)
- SIRS Issues Researcher - Pros and cons on complex social issues with relevant and credible information (Grades 6+)
- eLibrary - Guided Research edition- Periodical and digital media including more than 11,000 Research Topics (Grade 6+)
- eLibrary Database Edition- Periodical and digital media guidance for beginning researchers. (Grades 6+)
- ProQuest Central Student- Information on topics in education, humanities, psychology, science, social sciences, and news. (Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
- ProQuest Research Companion (Grades 8+)
RSTEM's book collection
One-stop resources for books you are reading and teaching, including author and illustrator interviews, lesson plans, and other enrichment content.